I hope you're having an amazing Easter long weekend so far! Now, I'm a big chocolate lover, but I've been noticing an abundance of chocolate everywhere, so I thought it might be fun to come up with a post that outlines some non-edible chocolate related treats...just in case you're a little tired of chocolate (or just want to cut down on the calories), but still want to treat yourself to something along those lines!
|Un-edible Easter Chocolate Treats!|
1) Try a scented soy candle like Chocolate Cookies from Buddha Bum Soy Candles to help you feel some Easter vibes, and it will make your home smell beautiful, too. Soy candles burn cleaner than other waxes as they don't have as many nasties in them, which means they're less likely to trigger allergies. Soy wax burns at a lower temperature, too, which means that a soy candle will last longer than a paraffin candle, bonus!
2) Indulge in a chocolate infused eyeshadow palette like the Chocolate Bar palettes (either the original or the Semi-Sweet, pictured above, or the new Bon Bons palette) from Too Faced Cosmetics, or any of the chocolate themed palettes (there are five in total!) from Makeup Revolution (the white one above is I ♥ Makeup Naked Chocolate)! They smell beautiful and they'll make you feel gorgeous when you look in the mirror!
3) Try a chocolate coloured polish, the one pictured in the photo above is Wooden Shoe Like To Know by OPI, and it's gorgeous! I feel like I've dipped my nails in milk chocolate every time I wear this.
4) The one food item on my list; it isn't technically edible in itself so I figured it passed...a chocolate infused tea! I'm obsessed with Lamington from T2 teas, but there are stacks of other delicious sounding teas, including a curated box containing several different types of chocolate teas called T2 Choc Selfies!
5) A signature fashion item like a pair of shoes or a bag in chocolate tones will also help you fit right in. Pictured above is my little tote bag from Colette Hayman.
There you have it, lovelies, some cute little ideas that will help you celebrate Easter in a slightly out-of-the-box way!
Now, how will you be celebrating Easter? Are you a big chocolate fan?