I can never resist an interesting tag when I see one, and here's one I saw going around! I think it's a great way to get to know a blogger. :)
1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?
This definitely sounds like me, I'm always running late! I'd brush on some mineral foundation, blush, bronze shadow all over the lid, black pencil liner on upper lash line and finish with a nude/pale pink lipstick. (Trust me, it's doable, I know this from experience).
2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
Crazy cat liner for sure! I think hot pink blush would make me look like I had a sunburn and feathered false lashes are so not my thang (except perhaps for a fancy dress party)!
3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
You know, this strikes me as a bit of a trick question...I count makeup remover as 'skincare', I dare not imagine what my skin would look like after a week of make up and no skincare! Still, since my skin is far from flawless, I'd have to pick going without skincare for a week...I don't think I could sacrifice make up for two whole months!
4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
Lip balm, pressed powder, my Travalo, my Bobbi Brown pot rouge for lips/cheeks (doubles as blush), and about fifteen different lip products I'd have forgotten were in there (I swear, it's like they sneak in there when I'm not looking)!
5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Hmm...I can't do without my Youngblood powder foundation (I think I've gone through about 5 loose powder pots now).
6. Smoky eyes or red lips?
I love red lips but can't go past smokey eyes! We all know how much I love playing with eye makeup!
7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick for sure! Lipgloss can be too glossy and too sticky sometimes!
8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
I have to say the Mirenesse Lip Bombs are not something I expected to fall in love with, but they totally rock! I didn't have very high expectations but I ended up falling in love with their consistency, pigmentation and how moisturising they feel!
That's it for me, lovelies! What would your answers be to these questions? I'd love to hear your thoughts!